Would you like to have an international career? Do you want to be part of an international logistic Group?
We are looking for candidates to plan and coordinate the human team available in the execution of the processes established for the operation of the logistics centre to achieve the objectives required by the client in terms of both productivity and quality.
- Know and comply with the policies of the Integrated Management System, the guidelines of the Code of Ethics, the rules of occupational risk prevention and the rules of security and protection of information.
- Work in accordance with the processes defined in the organisation.
- Ensure order and cleanliness in their area of responsibility.
- Make responsible use of resources and raw materials.
- To correctly segregate waste using the containers provided for this purpose.
- To ensure their own safety, complying at all times with the safety measures and ORP regulations applicable in each case.
- Use in an appropriate and responsible manner the personal protection equipment that is mandatory for their position.
- Comply with the measures implemented in the information security risk control and prevention systems.
- Report any conduct that they consider may pose a risk to information security and, in particular, to the security of personal data.
- Develop the awareness of the personnel under their charge for compliance with the policies of the Integrated Management System and the appropriate development of the processes and activities.
- Comply with and ensure that the staff under their charge complies with the guidelines of the Code of Ethics, the rules of occupational risk prevention and the rules of security and protection of information.
- Apply in a fair and proportionate manner the disciplinary regime of Grupo Sesé in the event of non-compliance with the reference regulations of the Management System and/or work policies defined in the Group.
- Ensure that the Quality Department is fully informed without undue delay in the management of possible spills of harmful substances (e.g. diesel).
- Ensure that the OHS Dept. is fully informed without undue delay for the management of any accidents/incidents suffered by the personnel in their charge.